* 45% advance payment to reserve the price and place the orders for mounting structures and PV modules.
* 25% payment upon arrival of ordered PV module shipment to the site and submission of related proof documents by SCES.
* 20% after installation completion and issuance of Installation Completion Certificate before submitting the grid connection application to Electricity Authority.
* 10% after grid connection by Electricity Authority before supplier warranty registration and setting up online monitoring facility.
* Minimum 50% payment and submission of the letter from the bank as a proof of approval under name of Solar City Energy Solutions Pvt Ltd is required.
* Remaining payments shall be made as per the terms and conditions of the bank loan.
Payments can be made via one of the following modes of payments;
• Cash payments can be paid at the Finance Department, Solar City Energy Solutions Pvt Ltd
• Online payments or bank transfers can be made to Company bank account. Client shall enter his name and Client Reference Number (Quote Ref) as reference in the cash deposit slip, for SCES for identifications.
Client may email proof of payment email@example.com or send a copy of the slip by registered post to;
Director Operations – Solar City Energy Solutions Pvt Ltd No.128/20 Navoda 2nd Lane, Navodya Gardens, Angulana Station Road, Angulana, Moratuwa.
• Payment can also be made by crossed cheque to “Solar City Energy Solutions Pvt Ltd” and handover it to SCES staff members (sales person or installation team leader).
• SCES shall issue payment receipt after receiving each instalment.
*SCES – Solar City Energy Solutions Pvt Ltd